Aruba 2530 48G PoE+ Switch (J9772A)
- Cost-effective 52-port fully managed Gigabit Layer 2 PoE+ switch.
This model has 48x 10/100/1000 PoE+ enabled ports and four Gigabit SFP ports. Supports IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet with a PoE power budget of 382 Watts.
- (48) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports
(4) fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
Memory and processor
- ARM9E @ 800 MHz
128 MB flash
Packet buffer size: 3 MB dynamically allocated
256 MB DDR3 DIMM
- 100 Mb Latency: < 7.4 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 2.3 µs
- up to 77.3 Mpps
- 104 Gbps
- 382 W
- Aruba Central and Aruba AirWave Network Management
IMC—Intelligent Management Center
out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or Micro USB)
IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
Ethernet Interface MIB AirWave Network Management
- 100 – 127 / 200 – 240 VAC, rated
- 476 W (maximum)
- 236 BTU/hr (248.98 kJ/hr)
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
44.3 x 32.26 x 4.45 cm
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.
Software releases: for details on the software releases available with your product purchase
refer to www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary.