Aruba 2530 24 PoE+ Switch (J9779A)
- 24-port fully managed Fast Ethernet PoE+ switch with Gigabit uplinks.
This model has 24x 10/100 PoE+ ports with a power budget of 195W. Additionally the switch has two 10/100/1000 ports and two dedicated Gigabit SFP ports.
- (24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 PoE+ ports
(2) autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
(2) fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
Memory and processor
- ARM9E @ 800 MHz
128 MB flash
Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB dynamically allocated
256 MB DDR3 DIMM
- 100 Mb Latency: < 1.7 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 1.1 µs
- up to 9.5 Mpps
- 12.8 Gbps
- 195 W
- Aruba Central and Aruba AirWave Network Management
IMC—Intelligent Management Center
out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or Micro USB)
IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
Ethernet Interface MIB AirWave Network Management
- 100 – 127 / 200 – 240 VAC, rated
- 237 W (maximum)
- 99 BTU/hr (104.45 kJ/hr)
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
44.2 x 32.26 x 4.45 cm
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.
Software releases: for details on the software releases available with your product purchase
refer to www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary.